It is with great sadness and our deepest regrets that we have to announce the closing of On the Rox.

At aprox. 3:45pm Friday July 10 there was a fire that caused devastating damage to On the Rox.

It has been determined by the fire Marshall the fire was caused by the roofing company that has been working on replacing the roof for the entire plaza.

They sparked a fire on the roof which continued down through the HVAC into the club.

We will keep everyone informed with updates as we know them.

For now, a HUGE thank you to all customers, DJ’s, Promoters, MC’S, Friends and Family for all your support the last 7 years.


Copyright © On The Rox
Website by